cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rp-nat
Engaged Sweeper

Hi all,

New users of LanSweeper.  

We have two domains, one for Computer and one for Users (legacy reasons).  

We would like to use the mapping feature to show the relationship between an asset and an AD user.  

When editting the asset to select a user, it only shows the users from the "computer" domain, rather than the "user" domain.  

We have both credentials setup and mapped.  

Does anyone know how to achieve this? Or is 1 domain a limitation, which i would assume not as its a dropdown field to select the domain, it just has only 1 in?!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Please ensure that you have updated your Lansweeper installation to version 10.3.2.0, as this sounds like a potential fixed bug:

• Fixed: LAN-14462 AD computer and user scanning fails with the following error: “No credentials for this domain”.

With regards to logging, it would be best to contact support to enable AD debugging for more information.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Make sure that you have set up an AD user path scanning target for the "user" domain as explained here: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/scanning-your-network/how-to-scan-users/ta-p/64366

Should that not resolve the issue, we would suggest contacting tech support: https://www.lansweeper.com/contact-support/

Thanks!
I believe i have all of that setup. However, next to the Scanning Target, it says "No credentials for this domain". 

I have confirmed the password is accurate, but it doesnt seem to like it.  

Is there any logs i can dig into to find out why it doesnt like it?

Thanks,

Obi_1_Cinobi
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there!

Please ensure that you have updated your Lansweeper installation to version 10.3.2.0, as this sounds like a potential fixed bug:

• Fixed: LAN-14462 AD computer and user scanning fails with the following error: “No credentials for this domain”.

With regards to logging, it would be best to contact support to enable AD debugging for more information.

Thanks, thats solved it after updating!