cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hirogen
Engaged Sweeper III
I've exported all our W7 machines including the ping feature into excel so the first Column A is full of red and green icons, I can't seem to sort it to show all red icons or all green icons or ideally sort them by red then green ? is there a way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
hirogen
Engaged Sweeper III
hirogen wrote:
hirogen wrote:
I've exported all our W7 machines including the ping feature into excel so the first Column A is full of red and green icons, I can't seem to sort it to show all red icons or all green icons or ideally sort them by red then green ? is there a way?

I guess it would be better if rather than showing a green or red icon or maybe add an additional column in lansweeper which states failed ping, successful ping then i can easily sort by, otherwise excel just reads the red and green icons as a picture, can't tell the difference, unless I'm mistaken feel free to correct me, cheers!

SOrry just figured it out you can click the ping button and it auto sorts by green or red !!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
hirogen
Engaged Sweeper III
hirogen wrote:

I guess it would be better if rather than showing a green or red icon or maybe add an additional column in lansweeper which states failed ping, successful ping then i can easily sort by, otherwise excel just reads the red and green icons as a picture, can't tell the difference, unless I'm mistaken feel free to correct me, cheers!
hirogen
Engaged Sweeper III
hirogen wrote:
hirogen wrote:

SOrry just figured it out you can click the ping button and it auto sorts by green or red !!