Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HelpDesk package

a lot of the other network scanners (like spiceworks) include a helpdesk package that stacks on to the default webpage (so i could give my users http://servername/lansweeper31/helpdesk.htm) to do helpdesk reporting to the IS staff...it would be quite...

DSenette by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ability to specify registry key to scan

It would be good if we could specify a registry key to scan, for example I wantHKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\DISPLAY\{display id}\{monitor id}\Device Paramaters\EDIDSo I can get the monitor serial number from the EDID information.

Scan of Printers and SNMP Devices

Just curious. Since Lansweeper is so good at inventory and status, has there been any thought of adding the ability to scan printers and SNMP devices like switches?

tdewar1 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing State.ASPX to AD Computer Location

Hello,Would it be possible to change the state.aspx page to total the computers for every AD Computer Location?I know this would involve modifying state.aspx to look at a new SQL View. However, generating the view is one area I'm unfamiliar with. I...

Addition to tblADusers

Can another field be added to tblADusers including information whether the account is blocked or active? This would be useful to create 'PhoneBook' based on that information So it doesn't show users which are blocked.With regards,

MadBoy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Last Seen option

It is possible to increase the Last seen on the Digital Dashboard. I would like to see the last ten or so in order of the top being the most current and the bottom being the least. FIFO.Thanks,Pollak

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Queries

Is there any way to customize the fields imported into tblADUsers and tblADComputers. I would like to add a couple of additional fields that would be used to create custom reports.Thanks.

Mirroring aware for tools

Is it possible to make the manager/report/building tools "mirroring aware"?(maybe to use ODBC is the best way, if not, can the ini have entries for the alternate server as well?I mean, something like:Data Source=sqlprincipal.domain.com\Principal_Inst...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos