cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NicolasC
Engaged Sweeper
Hi,

I created a custom report to gat an inventory for download in a excel file.
I created the custom report without issue but I don't know how to change the Asset Custom fields in the report.

Exemple:
Custom01: PO
Custom02: Price
Custom03: Seller

We can see in an asset the Asset Custom fields correctly with a 4th not named
But in my custom report, it's named "Custom01" "custom02" etc.

How can I change that?
If you need more informations I'll try to answer you.

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
When you're designing the report, in the middle third you're presented with a table listing the fields in your report. The column titles on those are Expression, Aggregate, Alias, Sort Type, etc. Put the label you want on the field in the Alias column.

Alternatively, look at the SQL in the bottom third of the editor. Find your custom field and append "AS YourLabel" or "AS [Your Label]" if the label includes spaces.

As an example, create a fresh report and look at the icon. In the middle section you'll see the label "icon" in the Alias column and in the SQL, you'll see
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
NicolasC
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you very much.
It's working.

Have a nice day.
RCorbeil
Honored Sweeper II
When you're designing the report, in the middle third you're presented with a table listing the fields in your report. The column titles on those are Expression, Aggregate, Alias, Sort Type, etc. Put the label you want on the field in the Alias column.

Alternatively, look at the SQL in the bottom third of the editor. Find your custom field and append "AS YourLabel" or "AS [Your Label]" if the label includes spaces.

As an example, create a fresh report and look at the icon. In the middle section you'll see the label "icon" in the Alias column and in the SQL, you'll see
tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,