General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Informal SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway entry/ies

Since I couldn't enter my "SysAdmin Day 2024 Giveaway" post (late) on July 24th, I'm posting my entry here for posterity before SysAdmin Day. If any other Sweeper has a contribution to add — sharing their favorite tech gadget, sidekick, or beverage â€”...

MisterP2 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Problem to upgrade from 7.1.50.1 SQL Compact

Hi, For now several days, i tried to upgrade our old Lansweeper installation from 7.1.50.1 SQL Compact to a more recent release on SQL-Local.  We try to use 7.2.108.6 installer but unfortunately  it didn't succeed. Install begin, LocalSQL service app...

olemere by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

OT Feedback

From the Product Team, we want to welcome you. We are eager to hear from you and to know your concerns and needs related to OT. Please don't be shy and contact us.

Join the OT Customer Voice Forum

Hi All We have set up a private forum for discussing in depth our current and evolving OT capability. In the forum we will discuss roadmap, poll for views on suggested new features along with anything OT related to our product.  The forum space will ...

Missing data LSpush

Hello, Recently we started using Lansweeper and the information is being pushed by LSpush with an service account to the Lansweeper server.We discovered that the services and features of all Windows Server machines (all versions) are missing].But for...

Import scan targets with schedule.

Hi,  I have a large amount of scan targets and the idea of entering the schedule information manually is not feasible. How do I import the schedule information when using the Scan Targets templet, or is there another method?  Thanks.    

Getting scanning access denied error

Hi Team, My Lansweeper configuration is old and working fine as well. But recently added systems shows scanning access denied error. Not all machines in the asset list of Lansweeper have this error. Its only for few systems. I checked the access of t...