General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drivers

I don't see a section, so I am guessing that LS does not scan drivers and driver versions?

sullivane by Champion Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Certificate Scanning

I see some old posts about scanning desktops for expiring certificates and it was on the wishlistI also see builtin reports for certificatesI also see certificates discussed on the recent least priveledge scanning post by lansweeperSo is certificate ...

abetzold by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Certificate status & end dates

I would like a report that give me information and the most important, show the end dates for certificates.Can Lansweeper do that with just a report or do you need to add this as a feature?

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 10 replies
  • 5 kudos

Hide Helpdesk Panels and Menu on users account

Goodmorning,We need to disable the Helpdesk panels and menu from users webwiew because we want to show at the moment only to knowledge. I tried on Helpdesk settings but it can disable only the helpdesk menu and not the relative panels.Is it possible ...

grosetti by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scans keep pausing for no apparent reason

We have roughly 1800 assets, and the settings to do 14 concurrent scans. We also just upgraded yesterday from 9.3.10.7 to 10.0.0.2, and for a while it was scanning at the appropriate pace. But this morning, it just seems stuck. Zero ongoing scanning ...

Ryan_C by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lansweeper 6: Knowledgebase questions

Hi!I was moving some word documents and FAQs to the lansweeper knowledgebase (appreciate this new feature btw!) and got to thinking about where they were stored. I assume the database but wanted to doublecheck if that indeed was the case.Also, I know...

a_seiler by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos