cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeA-KCU
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,

We are trying to delete Asset History after 400 days. We have the following option enabled to delete Asset History older than 400 days. 

2024-06-25 13_31_03-Server Options _ Configuration and 12 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft​ Edge.png

However, looking at several Assets, history does not appear to be deleting as expected. Below is an example of one asset which shows history dating back to 2022. Am I looking at the right option to delete the Asset History?

2024-06-25 13_33_09-PTB-LW and 12 more pages - Profile 1 - Microsoft​ Edge.png

I have tried restarting the Lansweeper service. Turning this option off and back on and restarting the service in between but it doesn't seem to help.

Thank you in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LeeA-KCU
Engaged Sweeper

RESOLVED: I just happened to check now and the history seems to have purged. I guess turning the option off/on and restarting the service worked....and a little patience in waiting for the purge to run!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
LeeA-KCU
Engaged Sweeper

RESOLVED: I just happened to check now and the history seems to have purged. I guess turning the option off/on and restarting the service worked....and a little patience in waiting for the purge to run!!

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now