cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesdarnell
Engaged Sweeper
We have some assets that have two or more groups assigned to them. In the Assets Group Overview widget when I click on one of the group names the assets that have more than one group assigned does not show up.

When I go to the configuration -> Asset Groups page and click on one of the Asset Groups it shows ALL assets in that group on the right side of the panel, including the ones with multiple asset groups assigned to them. This seems to be an issues with the "Asset Group Overview" widget.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
I've been trying to reproduce the issue you've reported, but so far, assets that are in multiple asset groups are still showing up in the report that is generated when you click an asset group's name in the Asset Group Overview widget.

There are some assets that are excluded from these reports though, which could explain missing assets:
  • Assets of any state other than active, this built-in report uses a where clause that looks specifically for assets that have the active state, this is the case for most built-in reports, as the main usage of states is to exclude assets from reports.
  • If you have a Lansweeper version older than the latest release version 6.0.0.65, assets of the latest Windows 10 build may be filtered out, update instructions can be found here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jamesdarnell
Engaged Sweeper
Thanks, I should have figured that one out. You are correct, it is the status setting that is doing it.
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
I've been trying to reproduce the issue you've reported, but so far, assets that are in multiple asset groups are still showing up in the report that is generated when you click an asset group's name in the Asset Group Overview widget.

There are some assets that are excluded from these reports though, which could explain missing assets:
  • Assets of any state other than active, this built-in report uses a where clause that looks specifically for assets that have the active state, this is the case for most built-in reports, as the main usage of states is to exclude assets from reports.
  • If you have a Lansweeper version older than the latest release version 6.0.0.65, assets of the latest Windows 10 build may be filtered out, update instructions can be found here.