Archive

This board contains archived posts from the retired Lansweeper Forum and Insiders Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Column 'nonactive' does not belong to table theTable.

Hi,(i'm french so my english isn't perfect)I' m actually testing lansweeper but i can't access to the web console .Everything run under virtual pc, there is:- 1 domain controller (test.com)- 1 client , windows xp sp2- 1 windows 2003 server enterprise...

Florent-36 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mark software as Unauthorise/Prohibited Software in the network

Is there a function whereby can mark a software as Unauthorised?As in the software should not be installed in the environment.From there we can see how many users have installed unauthorise software in the network.

cmtan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Active Directory Scan

hi,i am using lansweeper premium version with active directory scanning feature..1) so if i bought a premium ver so i dont need anymore to use lsclient in the loginscript ? all the data supposed to be taken from my active directory ? (and i f i am d...

avi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper on Windows 2008 and SQL Server 2008.

Hello! I recently purchase the premium edition of lansweeper for my company. I am running into installation issue while installing Lansweeper on a windows 2008 VM and connecting it to a SQL server 2008 , also on a VM. My enviornment is:Windows 2008S...

psaini by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report shows same product key for different Product types...

Don't know what is going wrong here but I formed a query to show me any product with Microsoft or Adobe in the name of the product. When I view the report, I see the same product key for Office 2007, Office 2003, Office 2000, Adobe 4.0 Standard, Adob...

mzovi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LanSweeper Databases

hello ,i am using the premium version and i am using active directory scanning (since i bought premium version i canceled the lstrigger) ,now i deleted all computer accounts from lansweeper gui console ,and now instead 600 computers i can see only 60...

avi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

login password

hello ,i am using the latest version of lansweeper.* how can i protect the website of the main consloe with a password ? i mean that i want that every time that i am entering to http://myserver/lansweeper32/default.aspx i will need to enter a passwor...

avi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsclient.exe - just once or once for every scan?

My question is, once lsclient.exe has been run on a machine once, does it ever have to be run again?I'm using the free version of lansweeper and have successfully set up and scanned my computers once, but it looks like that initial scan was the only ...

bsongstad by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos