→ Having trouble accessing our new support portal or creating a ticket? Please notify our team here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SupahNin10doh
Engaged Sweeper
Is it possible to enable full LanSweeper functionality with DirectAccess (c$, package Deployment options) ?
Is there a KB or guide somewhere that can assist with this configuration?
The Only thing I found was http://www.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postsm36114_Cannot-Scan---LSPush-over-DirectAccess.aspx#post36114 which is the same issue I'mm seeing on my end.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
That post is from a time before Lansweeper officially supported IPv6, which it does now. You are able to scan computers and deploy packages if the required ports are open and your DNS server is able to resolve the DNS name of the computer after it has connected to your network. You might need to ensure that these requirements are met.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
That post is from a time before Lansweeper officially supported IPv6, which it does now. You are able to scan computers and deploy packages if the required ports are open and your DNS server is able to resolve the DNS name of the computer after it has connected to your network. You might need to ensure that these requirements are met.