cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ertang
Engaged Sweeper II

We are receiving the error "Preliminary checks failed! Task Service Error. Access is denied. (0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))" when we attempt to deploy any packages. I have verified that the credentials we are using are correct. I also tried the connection tester and it all comes back with no errors. 

Has anyone had a similar issue? (I did submit a ticket as well)

thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Ertang
Engaged Sweeper II

looks like this is an issue related to 11.4.0.3 and they are working to deploy a fix. 

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Pealik
Engaged Sweeper II

The deploy part still doesn't work and gives errors. I have upgraded to 11.4.1.2 and still the same. I also installed Lansweeper from scratch with 11.4.1.2 version and still the same. What is going on? When will it be fixed, this is not normal and I am already very upset.

DavidPK
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hello there! 

Our tech support team should be able to assist you with this. 

How to contact support?

Make sure to add screenshots and the GatherLogs output file so our SME's can start investigating the issue straight away. 

Using the GatherLogs tool.

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Dear,
If you are still facing issues with deployments, please contact Lansweeper Support. They should be able to help you out with this.
Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

jwood-ok
Engaged Sweeper II

I actually spoke too soon.  The vast majority of my deployments are working, but I'm still randomly getting Error: Wrong Credentials, so I would say that the issue is not 100% fixed.

Ertang
Engaged Sweeper II

How were you able to get the update? When I try to access the site, I am getting a "Server Error in 'Application' " error.

Nevermind, I got the update

jwood-ok
Engaged Sweeper II

Yeah I was getting that as well going from the change log.  I think I had to just go to the main page and act like I was a new user wanting to do the download.

jwood-ok
Engaged Sweeper II

I updated to 11.4.0.4.  At first it wasn't showing anything on deployment log, but eventually it did and deployments seem to be working again.

PAL
Engaged Sweeper

in my case, nothing happens when I try to deploy. I have nothing new (in success or error) in the deploy logs since we updated to 11.4.0.3.

Is it related ?

FrankSc
Lansweeper Tech Support
Lansweeper Tech Support

Hi All, 
We are working on a fix for this. Our goal is to make it available later today. Please keep an eye on our changelog. 

Changelog - Lansweeper