cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Moopere
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello Folks,

After spending a day fiddling about with an expired trial version of Lansweeper (now in free mode) I've got to ask, is the deployment functionality supposed to work? Or is this a paid feature only?

I'm not being successful running any deployment, not even the built in ones - and there is no indication of anything happening - nothing (obvious) in the logs, no on-screen dialogs - it just doesn't work.

So the question to the larger community is - does anyone running the free version of Lansweeper have deployment working?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
Moopere wrote:
Esben.D wrote:
The only limitation for the free version is the number of assets.

However, maybe the key error is an issue, have you tried just applying a new trial key as a test?

Yes, I tried that after I noticed the "License Key not authorized" messages in the log. Now it tells me that I've already used a trial version and I can't use another one.

I think it might be because you attempted to apply another unlimited trial key (since you might have requested it with a different business email address).

What if you request another key with the same email address of the expired license or just use a webmail?

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
grimstar
Champion Sweeper II
The site says Software Deployment is free up to 100 clients.

There is a report called "Windows: Deployment logs". Do you see anything here?

Also, if you check the actual client(s) that you are deploying to, a "Deployment" button appears between History and Docs that shows the status of anything that you targeted it with.