General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Only 1 Basic Action not working?

I'm currently on the newest version of Chrome and attempting to use the extension for actions. I've had to reinstall it a few times, but I seem to have it working. Well, mostly working.I can currently do everything fine, except opening assets as a HT...

DotWAD by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mapped Drives Incorrect

Hi Everyone,I've been told that the LS Mapped Drive report searches the registry for persistent network drive connections. I'm finding many machines that have those keys in the registry but they are not appearing on the report.Am I misunderstanding t...

GeneDi by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Office 365 32bit vs 64bit?

Is it possible to tell which version of Office is installed on machines in LAN Sweeper? I'm trying to figure out who has 64bit installed and who has 32bit and was hoping that LanSweeper could aide me in that.Thanks in advance!

joep by Engaged Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

"add cc user" doesn't show the correct listings

When a user creates a new ticket using the option "add cc user" this dropdown list shows all AD user inside the AD.For a more detailed example we can manage this:If we go to "Configuration-------------> User Access & Roles" we can see our only 100 ac...

Default User Date Format

I cannot seem to find where to set the default date format for new users.eg. the current one is MM-dd-YYYY and we need to set it to dd-MM-YYYYI found the KB on users changing it themselves, but we'd prefer to set it to our company's preference as the...

AEMIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lansweeper load the disk subsystem

Hi! Our installation of Lansweeper briefly loads the disk subsystem very much. Max 14000 IOPS, 900 mb/s Why is this happening ? Is it possible to reduce the load somehow ?We have 5 scanning servers and a separate SQL instance.

Deployment with different user rights

Hi all,I need some help with my deployment package. I would like to install and start the application EPOS Connect, but when I try to start to program with the command option nothing happens. No error from Lansweeper. After some research it seems lik...

cisco fuji device not linking with connected devices

Hi all, we have several cisco switches. unfortunately cisco fuji devices do not link connected devices via their interfaces. Other cisco devices link properly connected devices at each interface. Any ideas? Cisco fuji is not supported?

char by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos