cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mdahlberg
Engaged Sweeper
Is it possible to see a list of assets based on which scanning target discovered them? For example, lets say I have a Active Directory Domain scan and an IP Range scan setup. Is it possible to see which assets were discovered using the active directory scan vs the IP scan? I'm pretty new to Lansweeper so my apologies if this has been covered before.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
In a Windows computer's Scan Time tab, you can see which scanning methods/targets scanned the machine and when. These dates are also stored in the tblAssets database table and can be reported on. To create a basic report, open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report, which generates a default query, and tick the fields in the tblAssets table at the top of the builder. You can then give the report a title, save and run. Further filtering can be applied within the report results.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
In a Windows computer's Scan Time tab, you can see which scanning methods/targets scanned the machine and when. These dates are also stored in the tblAssets database table and can be reported on. To create a basic report, open the report builder under Reports\Create New Report, which generates a default query, and tick the fields in the tblAssets table at the top of the builder. You can then give the report a title, save and run. Further filtering can be applied within the report results.