General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lsagent cloud relay changes the scanserver value

Can it be configured so that the processing of Lsagent cloud relay data does not change the scanserver field? The server we have processing lsagent cloud relay data does not have the same access to clients internally. Once the scanserver is changed m...

ghelpdesk by Champion Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Outgoing help desk mail

Hi,Can we use a translation for the "### Everything above this line is added to your ticket ###" line on top of every mail.We are using Dutch as our default language.Greetings,Timo Janssen

Issues scanning new assests

I need help figuring out why my lansweeper isn't scanning new assets. I am good on licenses. If I put something in the import folder it doesn't get picked up. I found the error log file and this is what Im seeing. Any help would be appreciated! ...

nriddick by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanning Released

Hi everyone, The scanning menu has now been enabled for all cloud sites. This means that you can now view all of your scanning configurations straight from the cloud. Check the status of all scanservers linked to your site at a glance both from the...

Esben_D by Lansweeper Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Database compatibility mode

We recently migrated our Lansweeper database from SQL Server 2012 to a new server with SQL Server 2017. The database was first created on the SQL 2012 server and therefore was automatically assigned a database compatibility mode setting of 110 (the...

Resolved! Installs Failing

Whenever I try to install msi or exe files, this syntax error appears.Result: Deployment ended: Incorrect function. There is no 'Next' step available at the end of the package. Please adjust accordingly. Credential: (XXXXXX). ShareCredential: (XXXXXX...

marcosmm by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos