cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leblanc_daniel_
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello All,

I have many chassis for IBM, tried SNMP, not much of information, tried SSH :wierd info i get like commands:

NetworkNodeHostname: system> uname -n Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
KernelName: system> uname -s Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
KernelRelease: system> uname -r Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
KernelVersion: system> uname -v Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
MachineHardwareName: system> uname -m Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
ProcessorType: system> uname -p Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
HardwarePlatform: system> uname -i Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
OperatingSystem: system> uname -o Error: Command not recognized. Type 'help' to get list of supported commands.
OSRelease: system> cat /etc/*release
i do not know where to go from here...helpp!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
SSH is only supported in Lansweeper for scanning of Linux/Unix and Mac Computers. If no data was scanned through SNMP, you might be able to manually enter asset relations between the servers in a stack by linking them, or creating asset locations and adding your servers to these. This would even allow you to submit a graphical map of the chassis and placing assets according to their physical location. Details can be found here.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
SSH is only supported in Lansweeper for scanning of Linux/Unix and Mac Computers. If no data was scanned through SNMP, you might be able to manually enter asset relations between the servers in a stack by linking them, or creating asset locations and adding your servers to these. This would even allow you to submit a graphical map of the chassis and placing assets according to their physical location. Details can be found here.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now