cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rinks
Engaged Sweeper III

We have exported our assets from a report I created. We are looking to reimport assets that are not discovered through LsAgent or are not currently connected to the network/deployed (new/used/broken computers, monitors, docks, headsets, etc) by using this exported list. I see from the import form there are specific columns that can be imported. We would like to be able to reimport the User/OU/AD group relation for each asset we exported. I was able to create a report with the AD groups and usernames, but looking at the import form it does not look like that is a viable option for importing. As a result, we would have to manually reassign the assets individually as far as I can tell.

Would there be a way to reimport the asset relation without having to go through 12,000+ assets and setting relations manually? Alternatively, I guess we could assign a custom text column to be our Username/AD group record, but we have the HaloITSM integration that tracks user assets by their AD group/username so that would essentially break.

I have a feeling that I will be going through all those assets manually, but if there is a workaround that would be several days of work saved from everything else that I do outside of Lansweeper!

My code:

Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID As [Asset ID],
  tblAssets.AssetName As [Asset Name],
  tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename As [Asset Type],
  tblAssetCustom.Model As Model,
  tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon,
  tblState.Statename As State,
  tblAssetCustom.Serialnumber As [Serial Number],
  tblAssetCustom.Custom3 As [Asset Number],
  tblAssetUserRelations.Username As Username,
  tblAssetUserRelations.Userdomain As Domain,
  tblAssetUserRelations.Ou As OU,