cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjw-BTWM
Engaged Sweeper

Hi guys,

I am trialing the on-prem version as we speak. I’m keen to know, if I were to purchase a license, am I immediately capable of connecting the software to the cloud platform?

It does not look like my trial has the capability. I reached out to sales, but have not yet heard back. I really liked the platform when I first trialed it two years ago, but I was really looking for something in the cloud all-in-one as an ITSM. Unfortunately the solution I’m using is a little clunky on the ITAM part and I’d really like to consider LANSweeper especially if there will be future integrations with other cloud solutions.

I’m curious as to whether or not the on-prem license automatically gets you a cloud instance or where that’s going.

Would there be someone that could explain where things are headed on that side of things?

2 REPLIES 2
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

If you currently purchase a license, connecting to cloud will be included. To active it, you might have to contact sales first, but it will not cost anything additional at this point in time.

Muneer8109
Engaged Sweeper

In Trial edition, ADP and report export are not available. Rest you can test.