General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

VMware Custom Attributes

We create custom attributes in our Vsphere environment for all of our VM's Usually we include things like what department the VM belongs to, the manager, what tier it falls into for backup and updating schedule. Is it possible to have Lan Sweeper pul...

Warranty Scan Fujitsu Siemens Q556

Hallo,we have 3-4 different models from Fujitsu Siemens and except for one series he can check the warranty. I do not know why it does not work on a series Q556. Is it possible to log it somewhere? Serial numbers are all availableUnfortunately, these...

BastiOn by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scheduling email alerts

Good day!I just upgraded to LanSweeper version 7.1 and setup the Office365 scanning. I am able to go into the reports section and pull a report with no problem. However, when I attempt to schedule the report Office 365: Licenses to be emailed, I am...

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Azure Scanning Error

Hi,while implementing azure scanning, i get this error after scanning is started:"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."Can't find any detailed information in logs etc.Any hints how to solve this?tnx!Regards, Lutz

Azure scanning does not show vm's

i have been testing lansweeper and i followed the instructions form kb to scann my azure. but when the scan completed i only see the resource group, azure network security groups and azure virtual networks. in the video's\images of this you see that ...

Joryan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create/edit report stuck at loading

Hi,I have the latest version of Lansweeper.When I want to create or edit report, it stuck at the loading page.I had the same thing with my old version.Do you have a solution ?Thanks