cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob_B
Engaged Sweeper III
My first test of a client with the new LsAgent installed and connected to a remote network produced this event ID. I'm not worried about it, but it seems unnecessary. I'm more interested in the location services of the network to which the client is connected.

LsAgent seems to be working nicely, though. I like it!!

==================

2018-09-25
NETLOGON Event 5719 System 2018-09-25 06:24:49
Eventid.net
Microsoft
Google

this computer was not able to set up a secure session with a domain controller in domain xxxxxx due to the following: we can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available. make sure your device is connected to your organization's network and try again. if you previously signed in on this device with another credential, you can sign in with that credential. this may lead to authentication problems. make sure that this computer is connected to the network. if the problem persists, please contact your domain administrator. additional info if this computer is a domain controller for the specified domain, it sets up the secure session to the primary domain controller emulator in the specified domain. otherwise, this computer sets up the secure session to any domain controller in the specified domain.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I presume this was caused when LsAgent attempts a direct server connection, but fails (which is normal if it is a remote asset). If you have both a direct server connection and the relay configured, LsAgent will attempt the direct server connection first. If it fails it will use the relay instead.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Esben_D
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee
I presume this was caused when LsAgent attempts a direct server connection, but fails (which is normal if it is a remote asset). If you have both a direct server connection and the relay configured, LsAgent will attempt the direct server connection first. If it fails it will use the relay instead.