General Discussions

Find answers to technical questions about Lansweeper.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lansweeper Help Desk

How easy is it to setup help desk? Would this require us to use professional services for us to setup?Thank you

madual by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Agent profile

We have a situation where one of our Agents with Administrator+Agent permissions changed to Standard user. When we login with your credentials start with "Website Access" not with Admin or Agent permissions.Thanks

hugomaya by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Export Ticket List

In the Help Desk, I can add a new tab and create filters and columns to display the list of tickets I am interested in. Is there anyway to then export that list to an Excel sheet?

chogan201 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Ticket Dispatching - Assigns to wrong agent

We have 3 simple ticket dispatching rules to assign tickets to one of three agents based on a "like" condition in the description. However, tickets are always assigned to the third agent regardless of the like condition being met for another agent.Ex...

jjmcb by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Creative Cloud License Tracking

We currently hold two separate licenses; one for Acrobat Pro and one for the full Creative Cloud Suite. I'm wondering how to track each of these using LANSweeper's Software License Tracking. Originally I was going to track Acrobat Pro & Creative Cl...

brodiemac2 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Report editing

I have the report that shows all the devices not on the current Windows 10 build, which works fine. However, when I run it some machines from previous years show up on it. How can I add to this report, criteria that only queries devices that have bee...

jkrato21 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos