cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mgreene
Engaged Sweeper

Hello,
I'm interested in the Lansweeper Cloud platform. If I remember reading correctly this was hosted out of the AWS Ireland region. We have a requirement for all data to be hosted in the United States. Is it possible to get a Lansweeper Cloud site provisioned in a US based AWS region?

Thanks,
Michael

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LeoDaniel
Product Team
Product Team

Great question!
We are currently investigating expanding hosting options to address customers' data residency needs. We are working towards making additional regional Lansweeper environments available in 2024 with North America as the most likely first regional location. We appreciate everyone's feedback in this thread as it helps us understand the importance of this initiative. If you would like to engage in more detailed discussions, please share your needs and insights in this thread, reach out to me directly via the community or contact your account representative.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Stardust01
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi Frank,

Any updates on the possibility of Lansweeper Cloud in AWS US?

It would also be great, if there would be an option/feature to disable all the new cloud hints and notifications. At the moment we dont want and neither cant migrate to the cloud. Honestly its a bit annoying with the recent update. We have more than 20 agents, and everyone gets these notifications now.

RobDz
Engaged Sweeper III

We are in the same boat regarding the need for US-based data center. 

MGreene85
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi Frank,

I am the original poster but I can't seem to recover my username from old forum.  As it has been 6 months I just wanted to follow up.  Has there been any progress in allowing Lansweeper cloud in a US based AWS region?  Is this even on the roadmap?  A US based AWS region is a critical feature for many US based customers.  I would like to be able to take advantage of these features, but I haven't heard anything yet on this front.

Thanks,

Michael

Hi @MGreene85 I will defer to @FrankSc  re the Cloud question, we can help recover your old username please log a ticket with  

Stardust01
Engaged Sweeper II

Do you have any plans to roll out to AWS GovCloud US?