cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Hi,
Is there a newer version of LSremote. The one I have is "5.0.0.1" and seems to push out Uvnc 1.0.9.6.2 , which is, Way Ancient...~2012
Any chance of a newer one being built?
I just ask because the current one seems to sometimes have issues with certain 2 monitor computers and I hope the later versions are better 🙂
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The lsremote version you have is the latest one available. I'm not sure what the exact issue is you're experiencing, but you should be able to access both screens of a machine with multiple monitors with the Select Full Desktop/Switch Monitor button. It's the second one from the right when the session has started.

There is no planned update of the lsremote tool. If you are having issues with multi monitor setups or some other part of the Remote Control tool, I would recommend contacting support@lansweeper.com and providing a description and (if possible) screenshots of the problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Thank you. I'll try to grab a screencapture next time it happens.
I Basically, can switch to the dual monitor mode in the lsremote/vnc but I get flashing back and forth of what looks like the left and right screens overlapping. It's very odd. only happens on some machines most likely video driver related.

Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
The lsremote version you have is the latest one available. I'm not sure what the exact issue is you're experiencing, but you should be able to access both screens of a machine with multiple monitors with the Select Full Desktop/Switch Monitor button. It's the second one from the right when the session has started.

There is no planned update of the lsremote tool. If you are having issues with multi monitor setups or some other part of the Remote Control tool, I would recommend contacting support@lansweeper.com and providing a description and (if possible) screenshots of the problem.