cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CCC
Engaged Sweeper II

Hi, 

It seems my on-prem LS is suddenly not scanning anymore. The last seen assets and last seen users are all stuck at a certain date and time. Weirdly, this date is on the weekend at a very early hour where nobody would be awake to have done something.

I've checked this thread and tried the steps as described: No asset created for scanned computer or device - Lansweeper

But LS still wouldn't scan. 

Everything else still works, logging in, deployment, WOL, etc.
We added some new assets in AD and when I force a scan on the entire AD, I can briefly see the new assets in de scan queue, but only for a split second. Then the entire queue just dissappears.

What could be wrong here?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
CCC
Engaged Sweeper II

Lansweeper replied.

Apparently, there was something wrong with the license validation in 10.6.

Re-applying the license solved my issue.
Reference: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/general-discussions/errors-after-10-6-0-0-update/m-p/68837

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
CCC
Engaged Sweeper II

Lansweeper replied.

Apparently, there was something wrong with the license validation in 10.6.

Re-applying the license solved my issue.
Reference: https://community.lansweeper.com/t5/general-discussions/errors-after-10-6-0-0-update/m-p/68837

Chris394
Engaged Sweeper

Thanks everyone, this resolved the issue for us as well!

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CCC @Bestivus @Chris394 Thank you for your patience while our team looks into this -  our support team will follow up directly in response to your individual tickets.

Bestivus
Engaged Sweeper

I can confirm this did the trick.  Our instance is scanning again.  Thanks for the assist, still haven't heard back from Lansweeper Support, so that's fun to keep in mind for the future.

CCC
Engaged Sweeper II

Our stopped on sunday (6th aug) and I was on 10.6.0.0 when I noticed it. I updated to 10.6.1.6 (latest as of now) thinking it would fix it, but it didnt.

Chris394
Engaged Sweeper

We are having the same issue. Our last scanned assets were Sunday at 13:37. We are running version 10.6.0.0

Bestivus
Engaged Sweeper

Same issue here.  Scans appear to be occurring (they enter the scanning queue) but they all quickly finish and disappear without doing anything.  We're on 10.6.1.6 and scanning stopped on 8/3 in the morning, off hours when no one was in the office.

We've sent 2 emails to support in the last 72 hours requesting assistance but haven't heard any replies back.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now