cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielm
Champion Sweeper II
Hi

Is there a way to Specify the password that is being used in the VNC used by LSREMOTE?

I can use the VNC viewer to connect back to a PC that already is connected to byLSREMOTE but only if I open a saved connection file that i create from LSREMOTE....
I see the password in there but I assume it's encrypted a bit since I cannot reype it in manually.

I'd rather not link to a file with a password.

ALSO is the password in the ultravnc config random based on the connected user that started LSremote or is this a default password for ALL lansweeper users?

10 REPLIES 10
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Is there a way to Specify the password that is being used in the VNC used by LSREMOTE?

No

I can use the VNC viewer to connect back to a PC that already is connected to byLSREMOTE but only if I open a saved connection file that i create from LSREMOTE....
I see the password in there but I assume it's encrypted a bit since I cannot reype it in manually.

I'd rather not link to a file with a password.

ALSO is the password in the ultravnc config random based on the connected user that started LSremote or is this a default password for ALL lansweeper users?

The password is only valid for the current session, after the remote control the service is uninstalled and you cannot connect anymore.