cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dannyboy
Engaged Sweeper II
I am having difficulty scanning workgroup pcs. i have 16 in a workgroup i have added an administrator account with the same password to them all and mapped the credentials only 7 have scanned they are all set up in the same way firewall rules exactly the same but i cannot get them to scan can anyone help pulling out what little hair i have left
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We recommend running a test to a machine which wasn't successfully scanned with testconnection.exe. You can find this tool on your Lansweeper server under Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions. Run the test from your Lansweeper server to the affected machine, providing the same credential which Lansweeper uses as well. If there are any scanning errors, this KB article will help resolve them.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
We recommend running a test to a machine which wasn't successfully scanned with testconnection.exe. You can find this tool on your Lansweeper server under Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Actions. Run the test from your Lansweeper server to the affected machine, providing the same credential which Lansweeper uses as well. If there are any scanning errors, this KB article will help resolve them.