cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ricktgray
Engaged Sweeper II

I created a report to show certain asset models. When ran, it only lists 5 assets when there are at least 15. If I look at one of the assets that is not listed and click its model type, the same 5 I see in the report are only listed. It does not even list the asset I just used to find those models. This particular asset was scanned about a week ago but this should not be an issue since at least one is reporting last seen about a month ago.

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

8 REPLIES 8
ricktgray
Engaged Sweeper II

Here is another example of model reports not showing when clicking the model name link. I click the Model: Latitude 5591 link shown in first pic and the result is the next one. 

Screenshot 2023-02-07 12.30.54 PM.pngScreenshot 2023-02-07 12.31.39 PM.png

pryan67
Champion Sweeper II

Interesting.  I can't replicate the results, even with the same model number (we have a number of 5391s in our environment).  I AM running a newer version of LS though...I have 10.3.2.0

ricktgray
Engaged Sweeper II

We just updated to 10.4.0.2 and still won't show all the assets. I'm not sure what the issue is and it's not happened before my original post. 

ricktgray
Engaged Sweeper II

I've still not got this resolved. It's a bit difficult to keep up with inventory when not all assets are showing up.

pryan67
Champion Sweeper II

Without seeing the actual report (i.e. SQL code) it will be difficult to troubleshoot

ricktgray
Engaged Sweeper II

I'm not concerned with the report. It's when I am on an asset page for a computer and click the Model name, it does not show all computers with that Model name.

ricktgray
Engaged Sweeper II

The first attachment is a report that has many parameters which is how it is showing all the missing models. The seconde is just one looking for that particular model. If I click on any model of the first list that is not in the second, it will just show what is in the second list.

pryan67
Champion Sweeper II

Can you share the report itself?