cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lindner
Engaged Sweeper III
Hello,
we have a webcam (Santec SNC-431RBIA) that is scanned with the oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.10
If I try to add the oid there is the message "The oid ... is reserved an cannot be mapped"
but it is added...

Any idea?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.10 is a special case, this is a system OID that is always seen as Linux. This OID specifically cannot be mapped.

In the case of your webcam, if this is indeed the scanned OID for it, we would recommend manually adjusting the asset type, which will also lock it against scanning (it will not be changed by a future scan)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Bruce_B
Lansweeper Alumni
The OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.10 is a special case, this is a system OID that is always seen as Linux. This OID specifically cannot be mapped.

In the case of your webcam, if this is indeed the scanned OID for it, we would recommend manually adjusting the asset type, which will also lock it against scanning (it will not be changed by a future scan)

Dear support,

Can I do this now? Or do I still have to do it manually?

Kind Regards,
Mateus Dias

The same question from me, I'd like to have Dell Wyse thin clients with scanned OID of FreeBSD (1.3.6.1.4.1.8072.3.2.8) to be automatically mapped to Custom asset type. Is it possible? all I see now is that "OID is reserved"