cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello Lansweeper Community!

We’re excited to announce that we’re working on the second version of our integration with Atlassian Jira Service Management. To make this new version as effective and user-friendly as possible, we need your help!

If you’re currently using the Jira Service Management Asset integration with Lansweeper, we would love to hear from you. Your insights and experiences are invaluable to us as we strive to enhance this integration. 

To show our appreciation, we’re offering a $100 Amazon voucher to customers who are willing to talk to us about their experiences with the integration!

I will be sharing more details during our next Office Hour, happening Thursday 29th at 9:00 AM CST/4PM CET - but if you’re interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out right away. Your feedback will directly influence the improvements we make in this next version.

Thank you for your continued support and for being an essential part of the Lansweeper community!

Best,
The Lansweeper Team

8 REPLIES 8
swright
Engaged Sweeper

Hi Cass,

I am in PST (California).

klaus_skanlog
Engaged Sweeper II

I left a note on your other post about this. I'd love to talk to you and explain what I want to do - and why it seems like I can't do that with the current integration. Hit me with a DM!

Hey @klaus_skanlog - can we talk next week? Monday or Tuesday? my email is cassandra.lloyd@lansweeper.com let me know your timezone and availability for a call

Thanks

Sure, I'll shoot you a mail. Thanks!

WuGe
Champion Sweeper

Hello
The second version of your integration with Atlassian Jira Service Management is still only for cloud based versions of JIRA and not for on-prem?
Regards

Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

@WuGe thanks for the question, yes, the new version of our JSM app will be for customers running in Hybrid (cloud). Not on-prem. 

swright
Engaged Sweeper

Hi,

We are a new Lansweeper customer.  One of the deciding factors in choosing LS, was the JSM/Assets integration.  I'm currently working on the integration and would be interested in knowing more about the enhancements.

Casslloyd
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hey @swright we would love to talk to you about this, what timezone are you based in so we can set up a 30min call? You will get an invite email from me, Cass which is cassandra.lloyd@lansweeper.com

Speak soon!