cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrishps
Engaged Sweeper II
I'm trying to import a .csv file. I downloaded the excel 2010 template, saved it as a .csv but when I Browse and select it then hit "validate import" it immediately sasys "no file selected!".

Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We notice you submitted a support ticket about this as well. If you require further assistance, it would be best to follow up via email. This is the reply we sent via email:
If you haven't already, could you update to the latest Lansweeper release (5.3.0.22) and see if the issue persists. Update instructions can be found in this knowledge base article. We did fix some import bugs in previous releases.

If the issue does persist, could you provide us with the information below to help us troubleshoot. Thanks in advance!
  • The .csv file you are trying to import.
  • Screenshot of the Configuration\Your License section of the console, so we can see which browser and browser version you are using.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • If it exists, the error log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Susan_A
Lansweeper Alumni
We notice you submitted a support ticket about this as well. If you require further assistance, it would be best to follow up via email. This is the reply we sent via email:
If you haven't already, could you update to the latest Lansweeper release (5.3.0.22) and see if the issue persists. Update instructions can be found in this knowledge base article. We did fix some import bugs in previous releases.

If the issue does persist, could you provide us with the information below to help us troubleshoot. Thanks in advance!
  • The .csv file you are trying to import.
  • Screenshot of the Configuration\Your License section of the console, so we can see which browser and browser version you are using.
  • Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\Errorlog.txt, as present on your Lansweeper server.
  • If it exists, the error log present in Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Website\App_Data.