Engaged Sweeper III

Hi,

I want to sort column by device type, but actually it is not sorting that way

2024-03-22 12_04_26-SWITS UserDSK TG - Desktop Viewer.png

Sorting keeps being randomized 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
swsswr
Engaged Sweeper III

ok, now I got it. Sorting can be priorized per column, so multiple columns can be selected. Confusing somehow, but when you know it ....

View solution in original post

LeoDaniel
Product Team
Product Team

Our sorting has an initial sort column - that's usually the "Name (as in the example screenshot).  When you add another column, you see a value of "2" on that column (see Publisher in the example) - so, the UI continues to sort based on Name, then based on the additional column.  To sort on Publisher, click on the sort icon on Name and remove it.

LeoDaniel_0-1712234182748.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
LeoDaniel
Product Team
Product Team

Our sorting has an initial sort column - that's usually the "Name (as in the example screenshot).  When you add another column, you see a value of "2" on that column (see Publisher in the example) - so, the UI continues to sort based on Name, then based on the additional column.  To sort on Publisher, click on the sort icon on Name and remove it.

LeoDaniel_0-1712234182748.png

swsswr
Engaged Sweeper III

ok, now I got it. Sorting can be priorized per column, so multiple columns can be selected. Confusing somehow, but when you know it ....

swsswr
Engaged Sweeper III

Sorting seem sto be broken on various screens, like this one under software. Wanted to sort by publisher. It did not sort alphabetically like expected

2024-03-22 13_11_46-SWITS UserDSK TG - Desktop Viewer.png