cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeoApps
Engaged Sweeper
I wish there was a per-month/per-company subscription version of the Support Company license. It would be very useful to start small, with one or two companies, to see if the Support Company version LanSweeper works for our business, before shelling out the $1500.

This would also work very well for consultants who could start small and add companies as they grow.

This would also work for LanSweeper as they would probably sell a bunch more Support Company licenses this way.

I would be willing to beta-test licensing like this [grin].
-- Angus S-F GeoApps Tucson, AZ, USA
2 REPLIES 2
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Some modifications to the licensing plans are on our to do list, but we probably won't change the Support Company license in this way. (We are not currently considering per-month payments for any of our licensing plans.)
GeoApps
Engaged Sweeper
Lansweeper wrote:
Some modifications to the licensing plans are on our to do list, but we probably won't change the Support Company license in this way. (We are not currently considering per-month payments for any of our licensing plans.)

Too bad. GFI just came out with something like Lansweeper that is licensed on a per-computer-per-month basis which makes much more financial sense for me right now.
-- Angus S-F GeoApps Tucson, AZ, USA