cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dledger
Engaged Sweeper III
We just loaded Dameware Remote support and Central Server Trial onto our server running Lansweeper. I have set up a Custom action in Lansweeper to launch the Dameware remote support tool from lansweepers asset page and it works great as long as I am logged directly into the Server that runs lansweeper. If I launch Lansweeper from my computer using the web interface I get an error when trying to launch the action item. The error code is 8007000F.

I know there are a bunch of Dameware/Lansweeper users out there so I am wondering if any of you have seen this error and can tell me what I am doing wrong.
12 REPLIES 12
sullivane
Champion Sweeper III
Yes, I installed it to my local machine and COPIED the files to the action path directory. It's NOT installed on our Lansweeper server at all (only the installed files that I copied are there)
dledger
Engaged Sweeper III
Yup, that is exactly the string I used as well. It works great as long as I RDP into the Lansweeper server and launch from there.

Do you have Dameware installed on your local PC as well as your Lansweeper server? I currently only have it loaded on the LS Server but that seems like it should work.

sullivane
Champion Sweeper III
We use the Dameware mini remote and do not have an issue, I know it's different than the version you are trying to use.

What I did was install and activate Dameware on my computer, then I copied all the files from the install directory to {action path}\dameware and in the asset actions I have:

{actionpath}\dameware\dwrcc.exe -c: -h -m:{computer}