Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

serial/com port

Hello- I have been asked if Lansweeper can provide a report for systems that have a little receipt printer attached to their serial port; in my case com1. This may be a topic for the report forums but I am curious- I do not believe LS has this capabi...

Deployment: packages in "test phase"

Hi team,Build a package can take some days and my co-workers doesn't need to see them until is ready, as workaround I'm naming them like "zz@TESTING - 7z install" to group and place them at the bottom of the list.Would be good be able to "hide" packa...

Scan for particular event log entry

Hello Lansweeper community,Is it possible to scan for a Windows event log entry in one of the non-standard logs? By non-standard I mean not in Application, Security, Setup, System, Forwarded Events. One under Applications and Services Logs.For exampl...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add a new Asset Template

I'd really like to see the ability to create Asset Templates when creating new assets manually.For Example... we have some Financial Assets we are generating manually and linking them to assets, it would be helpful to have a template which would popu...

bmiller by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Deployment: display package description

Hi team,The package description field is usefull to remember for what is intented, requirements, notes... For example, may be a package is just to install but no to update or reinstall.If you work in a team and a deploy fails, may be they can't assum...

Better Scanning

Can we get an lsPush client for Mac and Linux?Can we do SSH authentication using a certificate / public/private key pair?It would be nice if there was a way to search the forum.

mtbikes by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Clean the log

I think it would be usefull to be able to delete specific log-entries.It know it's a thing with logs that they normally don't need to be changeable, but at least the errors should be removable.An different solution might be changing the deployment ta...

MakeBug by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Asset Group options

I would love the possibility to add filter options to the dynamic asset group based on expanded filter options, or at least have the ability to assign assets to a manual group based on a database value. (I'm sure there's an sql command I could run fo...

crashff by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos