Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ticketing

Hey LanSweeper team!I remember seeing that a ticketing feature (for support) was in the pipeline for a future release.Is it still on the roadmap?I need to launch a ticketing solution in this business but can push back to December if you think it *mig...

blighter by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Printer friendly summary page.

Sometimes we'd like to print device summaries to PDF or occasionally print to a physical printer.However there's no printer friendly option to print device summary information.

miketrike by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mass Deletion of Assets

I know how to perform a mass deletion of assets in LAN Sweeper using the ASSETS tab, however there are times when I want to delete all of the assets that show up as the result in a report that I have created. When you run the report and get the resu...

pwalach by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Web Site access

HiI am having the issue nowadays where I need to grant access to 30+ people which are in 6+ domains.The ideal solution would be to create Domain local group so I can include people from other forests but this seems to be not working . Only Global Gro...

maya by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comments in Assest

Very simple:In the assets's view show in the comments an indicator (number for example) if the asset has comments

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos