Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Wishlist for GUI

Dynamic expandable/Collapsible treeview for AD WidgetsThe AD Users OUThe AD Assets OUUser Departments.these in particular vcan be extensively long and mega-scrolling required to get to bottom of lists on webpage.

Kboyer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

More license managing options

Now I am the License Manager Officer, so I see some of the Lansweeper limitations on this. I would love to see:- Software categorization (if it's a driver, manufacture utility or if it was downloaded or bought software)- License categorization (freew...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switch Port and Asset Location

Hello, Just wondering if the below is possible.We have seen that we can now move assets to locations on a designed map. Is there away to fix ports to this, and link Assets to these ports. This will help to check where pc's are moved to automatically ...

karl800 by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Actual Real-Time Agent

It would be wonderful to have an MSI I could push to my remote clients to install an LSPUSH system service.We've tested with IBM/TEM/BigFix and it looks like that won't work because it processes the job as SYSTEM, and LSPUSH doesn't like that.

show used disk space on assets page

Hi there,would be easy and intuitive to show not only free space and disk size but also used disk space if you would write into the graphical space bar the used space (in the blue bar section or left assigned) and the free space (in the white section...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link between softwareUni and Serialnumbers

I think it'd be very handy to have a table or view that creates some consistency between the softwareUni and Serialnumber tables. I'm using lansweeper in another application to query whether or not a specific key is used while also allowing the loggi...

Tinydan by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos