Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Microsoft Office Useage Report

Is it possible to use lansweeper to build a report that would show me the last date that microsoft office was used on each pc that has it installed on my network?thank you!

matthew1g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win32_Printer Scan Addition

Hello,Would it be possible to include the WorkOffline property in LanSweeper's Win32_Printer class scanning in a future version? We are looking into building reports reporting back general printer statuses but the Status property does not seem to rep...

MikeCC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

File Scanning Additions

Can you please add the ability to record the following attributes of a file when using the file scanning feature in addition to the File version:File descriptionProduct nameProduct versionThanks!

mdouglas by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Automatic uninstall not approved applications

Hello,We are using your premium app and it's very good for check our "a lot of many" company computers I would ask your team, if poosible in future, to implement the function that the server uninstall automatically all not approved software.You can a...

s_basso by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Possible suggestion

Having recently installed Lansweeper and whilst in the middle of configuring, I notice that when I look at the Licence Compliance I can see a header naming the software and underneath this a list of the software I have added to that group. Would it ...

phawkes by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorporate Script Ability

Would be great to incorporate the running of special Scripts under the Service account.Our Example would be to run the scan, if WMI error encountered, run the rebuild then try the Scan again.

Kboyer by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Notes for Devices

I would like to be able to write some notes (exspecially Changes and Reasons etc.) to the history of a device.eg:2012-07-13 Syncmasta : HDD failure; Changed HDD; Install Image

SyncMasta by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos