Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Software language

I need to know the language of the scanned software. Is there any possibilities to get that? I know that you can get the language of the OS (tblOperatingsystem.OSLanguage) but I would like to have the language of the installed software.... Something...

Ola by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Group Operating System Licenses

Hi there,I'm just missing one feature with the current (4.1) version of Lansweeper and that's the grouping of OS licenses. My company has different Server Versions installed (2003,2008,2008R2) and those are all covered by one volume license. So there...

Ryko by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Details - Home Drive

It would be nice when you type in the persons name for AD and it brings up user details it could list the home folder so we know at a glance which server their home drive resides on.THanks.Jayme

pjayme by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

More information about "IE: unauthorized ..."

Hi there,the reports about unauthorized IE bars, BHOs, Extensions and ActiveX Controls some cases show little information. It would be nice, if LanSweeper could assist finding out what the specific CLSID is if there is no information in system for it...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Allowed software

Future version request:Allowed software today is based on the program name, like "Myapplication 2.9".If the program is set up more properly and uses "version" the program will be "Myapplication" and in the version field it will be 2.9Today with Lansw...

ifm by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Microsoft Office Useage Report

Is it possible to use lansweeper to build a report that would show me the last date that microsoft office was used on each pc that has it installed on my network?thank you!

matthew1g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Win32_Printer Scan Addition

Hello,Would it be possible to include the WorkOffline property in LanSweeper's Win32_Printer class scanning in a future version? We are looking into building reports reporting back general printer statuses but the Status property does not seem to rep...

MikeCC by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos