Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

filtering with domain name

I would like to have the ability to EXCLUDE a DOMAIN from scanning using only the domain name...for example...a computer plugs into a domain and gets an IP address in a domain that is set to be scanned....but does not because the domain name is diffe...

EB by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

v5 Upgrade Notice

Would prefer that only members of the Edit Configuration group would see the upgrade available notice.

sandve by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Configure LS5 to Scan Custom TCP Ports

Is there a way to configure the LS5 serviice to scan custom TCP ports? Logically, it might be handy to have custom TCP Ports setup similar to alternate credentials where we could setup say TCP Port 8444 and assign it to a computer with IP address 19...

elledged by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iLO Scanning

Is there anyway to scan and inventory the iLO ports or Lights Out ports on servers?

chads by Lansweeper Alumni
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

URL link to machine name

i can get to an asset via http://lansweeper/asset.aspx?AssetID=28i would like to be able to get to a machine name e.g.http://lansweeper/asset.aspx?ComputerName=BobsPc

turturis by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

more flexibility in "allowed software configuration"

Hi there,it would be great if one could be more flexible in authorizing software. As is right now I am only able to authorize software only as string found installed on PCs and I cannot use wildcards to for example automatically authorize every versi...

Fossy777 by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report For a Certificate- Reg

Dear Concern,In our Organization, we installed a certificate for our internal client machines through the policy. As like the other reports, we need to have an additional one which resembles a report like "Workstations without ABC Certificate". Throu...