→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Printer

Lansweeper 4.0.0.5 can pull printers installed locally, but not network printers. The local list is kind of useless as most network users will have network printers set as their default. Lansweeper is an awesome tool, but it really needs to be able t...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Windows 7 & Windows Server 2008 Support

Any plans to update the install package to incorporate full compatability with some of the newer OS'es and Suites like Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Office 2007 (all variants), etc? Many of the parts show it just fine, but there are some of the re...

Licenses Improvement

As you know there is the ability to select a program, and specify how many licenses you have purchased. Lansweeper then calculates how much you are under or over this license count, and has the ability to give you a cost.However this feature is usele...

BenKnox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printer Friendly?

Is there any way to generate printer friendly versions of the reports that are not in the report builder (i.e. License Compliance)??Thanks!Rick