→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device info

Hi.Anyone know if there is a way to have Lansweeper list all devices with corresponding info like driver, status, startup type etc. Like Services under Configuration Browser -> Windows.If not possible I like to put in on the wishlist!Thanks in advanc...

peterli by Engaged Sweeper
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feature Request: Website User Permissions

I don't think this is possible at this time but if it is please explain how.I would like to see a way of making different authorization levels for the website access. Using the integrated login I want to allow some users to see some reports here and ...

BoSadmin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pulling systemenclosure WMI info

How would I get lansweeper to pull the info in WMI/systemenclosure?The asset tag for Dell machines with the asset tag info in the BIOS lives there.If you get the Dell Asset ISO and add the company asset tag on the machineinto the BIOS you can pull th...

aquateen by Engaged Sweeper
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device scanning errors

When multiple credentials are specified for ssh if any one fails the device will show in the "All Devices with Errors" report with a ssh credentials failed error. Could we make it so that if at least one of the three optional credential sets work t...

sseal by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Computer and User OU overview - why no tree view?

I love the computer and user OU overview option, however as it is displayed currently it doesn't make any sense to me, or anyone with many OUs and sub-OUs. The proper way to display an OU structure would be in the tree view that AD is naturally organ...

sjohnson by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Default Printer

Lansweeper 4.0.0.5 can pull printers installed locally, but not network printers. The local list is kind of useless as most network users will have network printers set as their default. Lansweeper is an awesome tool, but it really needs to be able t...

Pollak by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos