→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LanSweeper Scan service

Hello all, as i cannot create a case for support i am putting it here.currently we are using Lansweeper on-prem and cloud. We use it for tickets but also for target scanning, but we have issue's with the exclussions  somehow it keeps scanning the dev...

BISFrank by Engaged Sweeper
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Please Implement Scanning of Mac Machines in Future Release

Hi Admin,I would strongly request you to please have a thought about implementing scanning of Apple Machines into lansweeper as well. Its just a pain to be not able to scan these machines as of which have to keep track of 2 asset registers.Will that ...

moss by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some Registry scanned values not working

Hi Everyone, I've just upgraded to version 3.5, and the first thing I'm trying to do is to scan some specific values on the registry.I've added the following lines on the "registry scanned keys" option in the management console:RegPath=SOFTWARE\Micro...

apineda by Engaged Sweeper
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Drill Down On Custom Field order number

I am using report builder to create a custom report on the order number field in Custom information. I want to be able to report how many computers are on an order number. Then be able to drill down from the order number to list all the computers. th...

cweislak by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

GNMP GET's

I don't think Lansweeper needs to be doing SNMP scans - there is network monitoring software for that.I would like to see the ability to request a SNMP GET of a specific OID though. I would like it to be like "Files" where it is up to the user to in...

GDSXIT by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Google Query link on software reports

What would be cool is to have an added column that is a hyperlink on the software reports that takes the software name column and does a google query. I am sure this is what the majority of us do to figure out what the heck our users have installed ...

chada by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cloning Machines, duplicated SID's?

Add WMI scanning of duplicate Machine SID's and a report to show them.I am sure there are a lot of people cloning images and this would help to eliminate the errors of security identifiers. Even though we here are in a domain that assigns a domain SI...

DGoodwin by Engaged Sweeper
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos