cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pollak
Engaged Sweeper III
It would be nice to see not only when a user logged on but when they logged off in the Action> Configuration> User Info.

Thank you,
Niles
6 REPLIES 6
MrVal
Engaged Sweeper III
I take back my question. I have been using lansweeper over a year and never noticed the "Last Logon" section under Config>>User info

Even after a year of use, Lansweeper continues to to amaze me with its usefullness. So glad we just re-subbed for another 3 years.
wcb
Engaged Sweeper III
I do have my group policy set to audit success and failure of logon activity. Please correct me if I am wrong but wouldn't I now need to check the "Scan Success audit events" under Eventlog scanning? This adds many more records than just logon/logoff activity to the database. It also falls under a different retention period than logon information. I had considered doing this but would have to do a lot of work to ignore 90% of the eventlog entries and then figure a workaround to get longer retention of those reocrds. Am I making this harder than I need to?

Thank you for the workaround but please advise if you will add the logoff tracking into tblCPlogoninfo?

Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
Workaround:
- Enable logon/logoff tracking in the eventviewer
- Scan the necessary events
- Create a report to show all logons/logoffs/computer lock, ... events on a computer.
MrVal
Engaged Sweeper III
Lansweeper wrote:
Workaround:
- Enable logon/logoff tracking in the eventviewer
- Scan the necessary events
- Create a report to show all logons/logoffs/computer lock, ... events on a computer.

Would there be a way for me to link this report on each individual PC report? Similar to the way I can look at a user and see the last 50 computers they logged into.
Perhaps something that can be setup on custom actions?
adamrup
Engaged Sweeper
Third !!!!
MiJaMu
Engaged Sweeper
second this!