cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fez-o-Joe
Engaged Sweeper II

Good morning - Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've been using LS for many, many moons - never had an issue until now with the core package.

I first thought that maybe it was the MS updates causing it, but then we went to a new server 2016 (stop laughing) and it continued.

What we are seeing is that LS will work just fine for 3-5 days, and then just halt and crawl, like black strap mollasses in January.

The dashboard will take 5-7 minutes to populate, if ever.

Now if we go into the Services of the server that's running it, and restart the SQL Server/Agent - it's back to running just fine.

The server has the latest patches, it's not constrained by memory, drive, or cpu - in fact, the other DB we have on that server has no issues - even during the time that LS gets into a frozen state.  CPU barely gets over 2-5%

Anyone else seeing this these past 4-6 months?  And yes - we're on the latest and greatest LS version as well - to answer that next question.  I'd hate to make a scheduled task to restart the service if not needed.

Ideas anyone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

You can upgrade server to 2019.

We have some stuck issues with lsagent on 2016.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Mister_Nobody
Honored Sweeper II

You can upgrade server to 2019.

We have some stuck issues with lsagent on 2016.

It's been two weeks and no hanging up on the server -  thanks again!   LS might think about putting in an '*' when they say it's 2016 compatible.  😉

Have fun.

We'll take that and run up a new 2022... see how that goes.

Thanks for that tid-bit.