cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
group-it
Engaged Sweeper II
Hi,

i am trying to build a report with html-code in a field, so that i can place a hyperlink to another webserver in a report-column.

is there any possibility to do this ?
if yes how do i do this ?

thanks in advance
Torsten
5 REPLIES 5
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
You can make manual changes to the website, but we cannot provide support for this when asked unfortunately. The change you requested cannot be implemented through regular configuration changes. Also note that any additional changes can cause problems with updates.

Thank you for posting your solution though.
Others in the community might be able to use it.
group-it
Engaged Sweeper II
Hello Lansweeper-Supportteam,

i found a really simple solution to place a hyperlink in a report. Here's how i did this:

1) edit the file it-cust.aspx
I edited the file "it-cust.aspx" in the website-folder. what i did was the following:

added the line right before line 26
<script src="scripts/actions.js"></script>

added a case-staetement within the select case statement at the bottom of the file; like this:
<%case "htmllink"%>
<%=myrow(mycolumn.Caption)%>

2) All i have to do is genrateing a report with a "special" field named "htmllink". This field can be filled up with any kind of html-code or html-embedded javascript.

IT WORKS FINE FOR ME !

for your information i placed the edited files and here is a sample report:

Select Top 1000000 tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique As Computer, tblComputers.Domain As Domäne, Web40OSName.OSname As Betriebssystem, tblOperatingsystem.Description As Beschreibung, tblComputersystem.Lastchanged, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, tblOperatingsystem.InstallDate As Installdate, web40CorrectMemory.Memory As RAM, web40ProcessorCapacity.MaxClockSpeed As MHz, web40ProcessorCapacity.NrOfProcessors As #CPU, tblComputersystem.Manufacturer As Hersteller, tblComputersystem.Model As Model, tblDiskdrives.Caption As Laufwerk, tblDiskdrives.FileSystem As Filesystem, Convert(decimal(18,2),tblDiskdrives.Size / 1024 / 1024 / 1024) As Groesse, tblComputers.LastknownIP As IP, '<a href="it-reportdet.aspx?comp=' + Convert(varchar(10),tblComputers.Computername) + '&print=1" target="_new">Detail-Report</a>' As htmllink From tblComputersystem Inner Join tblComputers On tblComputersystem.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On tblComputers.Computername = web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join web40CorrectMemory On web40CorrectMemory.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join web40ProcessorCapacity On web40ProcessorCapacity.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblDiskdrives On tblComputers.Computername = tblDiskdrives.Computername Where tblDiskdrives.DriveType Not In (2, 5) And tblComputersystem.Domainrole > 1 Order By tblComputers.Computer

or here is a report with embedded javascript (i placed a custom action in a report; it's a action for software-installation):

Select Top (1000000) tblComputers.Computername, tblComputers.ComputerUnique, tblComputers.Domain, tblComputers.Description, tblComputers.Lastseen, Web40OSName.Compimage As icon, '<a href="javascript:runApp(''psexec.exe \\\\' + Convert(varchar(20),tblComputers.Computer) + ' -s -i 0 -n 10 \\\\servername\\sharename\\SVGViewer\\SVGView.exe /qn'',''false'');">Install SVGViewer</a>' As htmllink From tblComputers Inner Join web40ActiveComputers On tblComputers.Computername = web40ActiveComputers.Computername Inner Join Web40OSName On Web40OSName.Computername = tblComputers.Computername Inner Join tblOperatingsystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblOperatingsystem.Computername Inner Join tblComputersystem On tblComputers.Computername = tblComputersystem.Computername Where tblComputers.Computername Not In (Select tblSoftware.ComputerName From tblSoftware Where tblSoftware.softwareName Like 'Adobe SVG Viewer%') And (tblComputers.Description Like 'be,%' Or tblComputers.Description Like 'beb' Or tblComputers.Description Like '2320%' Or tblComputers.Description Like '2344%') And tblComputersystem.Domainrole < 2 Order By dbo.tblComputers.Computer

bye
Torsten

Maybe this will help you to implement it in a future version fo lansweeper.....
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
We will move this thread to the wishlist section of the forum.
group-it
Engaged Sweeper II
ok thanks for your quick response.

maybe you can place this feature on the wishlist.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
No, this is not currently possible unfortunately.

New to Lansweeper?

Try Lansweeper For Free

Experience Lansweeper with your own data.

Try Now