Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Immediate notifications

I would great if there was an option to have an immediate email sent when certain reports are generated with hits... For example, I have and email sent to me (IT) when unauthorized or unrated software is found on machines. But it generates on a sched...

slim search form

hihappy customer here, couldnt live without lansweeper anymoremaybe this is a simple request.please provide a simple slim search form. (ala google)and for example a searchprovider for internetexplorer.is there a searchstring which i can use to search...

svap by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SIDS for all objects

Can someone help me build a report that shows all of the active objects in Lansweeper along with their AD SID? I have tried to modify a few existing reports but I admit I am not very experienced with the report syntax.Thanks in advance!

Saraee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Naming Field On IP Range

I think it would nice if we could set a purely cosmetic name to each IP range on the page: http://server:81/Configuration/ScanningMethods/Currently we have a dozen ranges that have various schedules, for example the IP range 192.168.30.0 - 192.168.32...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Add history for monitor connect to a machine

I wish if it possible to be able to see what monitor was connected to a machine and remove.The reason is i have seen monitor that where added to a PC that was not suppose to added.So if i have a user that had a 19inch HP and a month later has 2x 24 s...

Bulk Upload of IP Address Range

We want to scan hundreds of CISCO devices. They are in a non contiguous ranges, So I might have to input couple of hundred ranges in the "IP address Range Scanning " table.My question is: - Is there a way to bulk upload the IP address Ranges? I am th...

AKumar by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

GPO links

It would be nice to have an option to see Group Policy links associated with the Organizational Units in the Computers and Users trees from the Active Directory tab . Further, Gpresult or Powershell could be used to generate .html documentation that...

gderrick by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Custom Report Actions

Would like to request Custom Report Actions supported like those in the Asset section. See there are WOL Actions and Rescan Actions, would like to add a custom action which I would call a script to trigger windows update for the Assets in the report...

dkhilo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos