Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Web Site access

HiI am having the issue nowadays where I need to grant access to 30+ people which are in 6+ domains.The ideal solution would be to create Domain local group so I can include people from other forests but this seems to be not working . Only Global Gro...

maya by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comments in Assest

Very simple:In the assets's view show in the comments an indicator (number for example) if the asset has comments

rvgfox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report mailing schedule

Hi,it would be great if it's possible to change the mailing schedule for different reports.There could be a standard schedule which is linked to every report which should be email'd, but an option for each report to set different days and times.Perha...

FrankW by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Consolidated list of accepted feature requests

Any chance of getting a simple bullet list of feature requests that you have agreed to add to the list?From our perspective, it only needs to be features that you are seriously considering.And it doesn't even have to be a promise

GMFDE by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

MySQL

it would be good if there was a option of useing msSQL or MySQL database

sbartley by Engaged Sweeper
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Clone Asset

Very need make copy from one asset to new.For example: Than i receivea new items and put it to Stock i must create many same new assets. If was crete new asset from clone one of existing asset it would be great. Please, add Clone asset button to Edit...

khulster by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos