cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gomboli
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hello, Lansweeper Community!

We're thrilled to share a sneak peek at the exciting work-in-progress updates we've been working on for the new Lansweeper Site UI. Our goal has always been to provide a tool that not only meets your IT asset management needs but does so in a way that is intuitive, accessible, and easy to use.

~ What you see here is a work in progress ~

001 - Dashboard.png

What are we working on?

• Design system: We’ve implemented a new design system that lays the foundation for a more cohesive and consistent user experience. This new system emphasizes ease of use, ensures accessibility compliance, and maintains industry-standard quality in design and front-end code.
  • Information architecture: We're updating the information architecture, layouts, and element positioning to adhere to accessibility and human-computer interaction principles, making sure that every user can navigate and use our platform with ease.
  • Accessibility compliance: The new UI is designed and developed with accessibility standard AA requirements in mind, ensuring the right level of contrast, visibility, support for keyboard navigation and screen readers.
  • Light/Dark themes: One of your top-requests, we are excited to introduce a dark theme option! You can switch between light and dark modes or synchronize it to your operating system preference.

We need your input! Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we want you to be a part of this evolution. We're looking for users to join our upcoming usability sessions, where you can share your thoughts on the new designs and features. It’s a great opportunity to directly influence the development of the UI and ensure it works just the way you need it to.

If you're interested in participating, please click here to give your availability.

Do you have specific use cases or features you'd love to see? Let us know in the comments below or during the usability sessions. Your input helps us make Lansweeper the best it can be!

Thank you for being an integral part of our community. We look forward to making Lansweeper even better!

5 REPLIES 5
DonMario73
Champion Sweeper

Greetings, can you confirm if the on prem console will be updated too? 

Thks!

Gomboli
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi, this update is just for Site (cloud version, not on-prem). I will forward your request on to the team 👍

Arno
Engaged Sweeper II

Looks great.

It might be off topic but I would like to add to wish list:

I am hoping that the network diagram will make it possible that I can group my assets according to location like e.g. a network a cabinet. It's frustrating that the Diagram looks different every time and I have no way to group my assets on diagram like the VM's. It's very messy and not organized. I would also like it to save my layout the assets stays in a fixed position. This will make it much more functional. In this way you I can layout the network that becomes a support and management tool.

Gomboli
Lansweeper Employee
Lansweeper Employee

Hi Arno,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed we can collect any feedback, I'll pass it on to the team 👍

Mercedes_O
Community Manager
Community Manager

How exciting, thank you for sharing this preview Claudio! Look forward to hearing what the rest of the Community thinks 🙂