→ The Lansweeper Customer Excellence Awards 2024 - Submit Your Project Now! Learn More & Enter Here

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mtaggart
Engaged Sweeper
In version 4, is there a way to schedule a report to only run once a month vs. daily? I'm still learning all the new functionality and haven't seen where I can do that.

Mike
10 REPLIES 10
batspid3000
Engaged Sweeper
Yes, I would also like more flexible report scheduling. Please and thank you.
sebouh
Engaged Sweeper
I too am interested in some flexibility and different scheduled intervals for each report.

Sebouh
mtaggart
Engaged Sweeper
Me too! Most tools like this already have this as part of the product - thus my request. 🙂
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
Mark me down as one being interested.
Hemoco
Lansweeper Alumni
As you can see I moved your post to the wishlist.
The implementation depends on: the time it takes to implement + the number of people interested in the feature.
mtaggart
Engaged Sweeper
Thank you for the reply - so does this mean that the scheduling part of the product will not be expanded upon in a future release? Again, just doing some fact finding.

Mike
taeratrin
Champion Sweeper
You might want to look into some third-party applications to handle this. I recommend Crystal Reports w/ rePortal (or the server, if you can afford it)
mtaggart
Engaged Sweeper
I haven't seen a response to my last posting on this - is this something that would be coming?
mtaggart
Engaged Sweeper
thank you for the update. Will there be better scheduling capabilities coming in an update? For instance, i'd like to have the ability to schedule multiple reports all at various times. there's just some reports I might need once a day, once a week or once a year - but as it stands now all reports are running on the same schedule. I'm not complaining, just finding out if the expansion of scheduling reports will be coming. 🙂