Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Deploy credential

Hello, Is it possible to add a configuration for deployment module. I would like to block scanning credential for deploy pakage. I mean, scanning credential is domain admin (server and workstation), i whant to configure a workstation admin for deploy...

boupjof by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Custom Field Type: Hidden

All of our computers have a local admin account with a random password assigned. I currently record that password in a location outside of the LS database because I don't want it showing on the Summary page or Comments since there would be no way to ...

Jono by Champion Sweeper II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

organize reports within folder

Hi,We intensively use reports and create custom one . Practically it is difficult to find a relevant one , and clicking on the menu displays a long list of reports.From a Gui and management point of view , it would be pretty great to organize the rep...

maya by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Scanner Model Report

Does anyone know how to get a report from lansweeper of USB scanner models and their associated PCs? If the scanner shows up under Imaging Devices in Device Manager I am hoping there is a way to view this in lansweeper but I have not found one so fa...

matthew1g by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Approve software only for certain PCs or Users

We use the Unapproved Software list to constantly monitor when new apps get installed without permission from IT. Typically, I can see the new app pop-up, if we approved it to be installed, then I will change it to Allowed Software in Lansweeper. How...

sarmo by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos