Product Discussions

Share feedback, exchange ideas and find answers to Lansweeper product questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get paid for sharing your feedback with Lansweeper!

Participate in a 60-minute online interview with Lansweeper and receive a $100 Amazon Voucher! We are dedicated to enhancing the experience of our Site (Cloud) and would love to get your input. In appreciation of your time, we will provide a $100 Am...

Interview banner Community.png

Truncate Event Log Tables

Hello,It would be nice if there´s a button under Configuration -> Database scripts, which simply truncates the tblNtlogMessage and tblNtlog tables if it gets to big, so i don´t have to search everytime for the sql code.

Alulux by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing reports

I know there are options to report out to a CSV and Excel, what would be really nice is if there was an option to print to a PDF.

JTempleton by Engaged Sweeper III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Multiple sites

Hello,We have central site and many subsidiaries.The central site control all assets, licences, etc and each subsidiaries manage their assets, licences, etc.So my question is: is it possible in lansweeper to give a view for each subsidiaries only for...

carlcox by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Report: Lansweeper web page usage

I am not sure if I am missing this somewhere, but I am trying to find a report that would list the users that have logged into the Lansweeper web page in my company and see who is using it and how long they are using it by a set period of time. Is t...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scanserver added to mass edit

I recently had an issue where a scan server in a remote slow connection site took over scanning of network. I have the enterprise version and have multiple scanning servers throughout my company. It would be great to have the option to mass edit th...

mwrobo09 by Champion Sweeper
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Hard drive space usage change over time.

It would be useful for storage budgeting needs if LS used the free space value and provided a % of change over time. Maybe nothing fancy but put it on asset pages what % disk usage has increased or decreased over a defined period of time. If the pe...

Technut27 by Champion Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos