cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kentravis
Engaged Sweeper
Hi, not knowing what I was doing, I deleted a report while using Assets, Asset Radar Assets. Now when I go there, I receive Error: Report cannot be found. I assume I need to download and replace this default report, but I can't find it.

Can you point me to this report, or tell me how to fix this issue?
1 REPLY 1
Shawn_Crosby
Engaged Sweeper

Funnily enough, I've just done the same thing.

I went to the reports section and modified the "assets detected by asset radar" report. This overwrote a literal section/tab of Lansweeper Classic (Asset Radar Assets). Anytime I go to that section now, it pulls up the modified report that I made. I would've thought that the built in reports that Lansweeper provides you to modify weren't actively being pulled from in the interface.

Anyways, if I could get a copy of the "Assets detected by asset radar" report, that'd be great.

Secondly, Lansweeper, you really shouldn't be pulling things for the Lansweeper Classic interface through easily modifiable reports, especially when they make no mention that they're actively "in production". Giving people copies of these reports to mess with would be cool though, just don't let us mess with production code, or at least make it more clear that that's what we're doing.

Thanks.