Reports & Analytics

Ask about reports you're interested in and share reports you've created. Subscribe to receive daily updates of reports shared in the Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Windows 11 24H2 CPU Requirement Report

Hi,I just read an article that repots that Windows 11 24H2 requires something called POPCNT instruction support (SSE4.2). Has anyone created a report that will tell you which computers cannot be upgraded to 24H2?Here is the article:  https://www.ghac...

Resolved! Adding IP Location using SQL Syntax

Hi All,I would like to add IP location to the report below. I found this article explaining how to do sohttp://m.lansweeper.com/Forum/yaf_postst10743_Adding-IP-locations-to-a-report.aspx#post40242However, I CANNOT right click on the link created bet...

John_H by Engaged Sweeper
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report how many Windows 7 operating systems per department?

Hi all,I'm trying to get Lansweeper to report the following for the quantities of Windows 7 per department (we have over 80 departments)Marketing Department ---- 23 Information Technology --- 12 Shipping ------------------3Customer Service ----------...

GoodGuy by Engaged Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SQL Server: Install Date

Hi All,I am wondering of anyone can help create a report showing the install date of a SQL server?I am preparing for a MS audit and would like to see all new SQL servers in our environment. I can sort these by date later in the Excel report. It would...

olipop by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Report Questions

First Name, Last Name, Description, Department, ManagerIf anybody can help me gemerate a report with this information that based on Manager I can email out on a monthy basis through the lansweeper console that would be awesome. I am having problems ...

Resolved! Need help with two separate reports.

Hello,I need assistance in generating two separate reports. The first, showing usernames mapped to the share "Millnet". The full path is was "\\server3\maillnet", and the assigned letter varied. I just need to see each username that was mapped to ...

RTI_IT by Champion Sweeper
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Report With System Product Field

Hello all:We use predominantly Lenovo products and Lansweeper is highly effective in identifying these assets. One field that I would like to include my reporting is located under the SystemProduct, Version table entry, however when I try to add thi...

Resolved! Using HTML Links in Reports

We created some customized reports and use the "hyperlink_hyp" & "hyperlink_name_hyp" in the Report to create the Links.1.Can you create more then 1 Link per Report this way?2. If your link is an internal link i.e to an IP-Location page it opens the ...

peewee by Engaged Sweeper II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos