cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gnohs
Engaged Sweeper III
I was able to get as far as adding the tblAssetGroups table and selecting the AssetGroup. But it shows me dynamic groups and the default group.

My question is how do I only show my custom groups? Minus the dynamic groups and the default group?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to add table tblAssetGroupLink as well which stores the relations between asset groups and assets. It will automatically be joined to tblAssets and tblAssetGroups. If you want to exclude the default group, look for field tblAssetGroups.AssetGroup in the middle of the report editor window and under column Criteria fill in

<> 'default group'

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
It is technically possible, but we recommend manually editing each report as otherwise you might get unexpected results. You can simply change the SQL code under the WHERE clause for all reports which use table tblAssetGroups:

Where tblAssetCustom.State = 1 And tblAssetGroups.AssetGroup <> 'default group'
Daniel_B
Lansweeper Alumni
You need to add table tblAssetGroupLink as well which stores the relations between asset groups and assets. It will automatically be joined to tblAssets and tblAssetGroups. If you want to exclude the default group, look for field tblAssetGroups.AssetGroup in the middle of the report editor window and under column Criteria fill in

<> 'default group'
gnohs
Engaged Sweeper III
Daniel.B wrote:

<> 'default group'

Worked like a charm thanks! Is there a fast easy way to make this modification to every report? Or do I have to do each one manually?